Monday, March 5, 2012

Tool #11

For your final 11 Tools post, answer these questions:


I plan to use Skype or Facetime to connect Memorial High School art students to the Stratford High School art community.   
I collaborate daily with the ap art teacher from Stratford (Jana Stiffel)  using technology and would like to introduce that to students in our own classrooms to make them aware of what their peers at different schools are doing in their art rooms. 
I have always loved technology and have always had to opportunity to have different forms of technology for my own personal use.  I appreciate the district now introducing different technological advances (smartboards,ipads, ipods, netbooks, iMacs ) into our classrooms so the students will be able to keep up with the latest trends in learning.




I am very happy to see that the district is making available the latest in technology resources into all classrooms so that we may be able to keep up with the trends in learning and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment